DIY: Carry-all Clutch
I finally found some time yesterday to make the carry-all clutch that I bought the materials for last week. I thought it was going to be much harder than it actually was but it turned out to be a fairly simple project, and it turned out great! Check it out and let me know what you think.
- Fold the fabric to the size you want it, measure and cut extra material
- Take zipper and sew it (closed) to only one side of the top
- Sew the other side of the zipper to the fabric
- Once the zipper is attached to both sides of the top flip the fabric so the leather part faces inside and open the zipper
- Sew the two remaining sides together (the pouch should be inside out)
- Once both sides have been sewn reach in and flip the pouch and poke the corners out with your fingers and voila!