The end of the summer is quickly approaching! We want to make room for our fall collection so everything must go! Enjoy 20% off of everything in our shop starting NOW! USE CODE 20OFF. Click here to start shopping!
We are so proud to FINALLY announce that Shop Moda.Mode will be open at MIDNIGHT tonight! We have worked long and hard, and hope you all enjoy it and can find something you will cherish in your closets forever!
We appreciate all your support and would love to hear your feedback, so please let us know what you think. We also shot a lookbook to showcase that our shop has something for everyone – the romantic girl, edgy chic, vintage girl, working girl and today’s modern girl. Check it out!
We decided to hop in the shoot too. Check out the photos after the jump!
Check out behind the scenes from our first photo shoot! Special thanks to our rockin’ models Reeci & Mimi, and our awesome photographer Devin Burnette. Stay tuned for the launch of the shop via Etsy in July 2012!
Guys, here is a little fun sneak peek at some of the vintage & reconstructed clothing items we will be selling! Enjoy!
Okay, we have kind of been neglecting the blog but all for good reason! We are super excited to announce that Shop Moda.Mode will be opening in July via Etsy!
So to kick things off we decided to do our very first giveaway! We are giving away a SURPRISE item from our shop to one lucky reader!
To enter, you must do 3 very simple things! Leave a comment on this post with your e-mail address, ‘like’ us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. The winner will be chosen at random next Friday at 8 am and notified via e-mail! Ready…set… GO!
Yes, new trends are revealed daily. And yes, we love to shop for the newest look, but we also love to save some bucks. So, here are some new fashion trends, straight off the runway, that are easy DIYs.
1. The scallop cut. Use an old pair of shorts and cut the bottom in a funky “scallop” shape. Any material is good to cut. And don’t shy away from leather – it’s a hit all year around.
2. The cuffed roll. Grab a pair of shorts and roll the bottom. Do the same thing with your favorite jeans and color pants. No cutting necessary.
3. The applique design. Get glue, scissors and your choice of appliques. Glue the appliques to your jacket (like above) or bottom of shorts, skirt, even a dress. Cut along the applique design and voila.
4. The acid look. Bleach, bleach, and more bleach.
5. The chic beanie. Dig out your winter hats and add some runway to them. Use glue or sew a piece of netted veil onto the hat.